‘On the Day of Judgment, there will be seven [categories of people] that Allah (swt) will shelter under His shade, at a time when there is no shade, but that provided by Him (swt). These seven types of people are:
- A just ruler
- A youngster who grew up worshipping Allah (swt)
- A man whose heart is attached to mosques
- Two persons (Muslims) who loved each other for the sake of Allah (swt), got together and departed on this basis
- A man who was called upon (to sin) by a woman, of high status and beauty, but turned down her offer, by saying that he is a man who fears Allah (swt)
- A person who gave charity in such secrecy, that even his left hand did not know what his right hand gave.
- A person who thought of Allah (swt) in solitude, so his eyes welled with tears.’