1. Committing sins and not feeling any guilt.
2. Having a hard heart and no desire to read the Qur'an.
3. Feeling too lazy to do good deeds
(eg. being late for Salah)
4. Neglecting the sunnah.
5. missing attention during Salah is, you should read your Salah like it's your last Salah! in fact it could be your last Salah since nothing can guarantee you that you would live to read your next Salah.
6. Having mood swings, for instance being upset about petty things, bothered and irritated most of the time.
7. Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Qur'an, for example when Allah warns us of punishments and His promise of glad tidings.
8. Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making dhikr.
9. Not feeling bad when things are done against the deen and Shariah.
10. Desiring status and wealth.
11. Ordering others to do good deeds when not practicing them ourselves.
12. mocking on people who do simple good deeds, or those who are just striving to be better muslim by sharing or posting Islamic reminders.
Remember the Prophet (sallallahu wa sallam) said: “convey the deen to the people even if it were a single ayah” so share to help us keep the Muslim youth on the right path, In Shaa Allah.
May Allah Subhanahu wa-ta’ala enliven and enlighten our hearts towards the deen and grant us closeness to Him.
Allahumma Ameen 🤲🏻❤